Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Home-brew Ruleset - Sheet Preview


So I'm designing my own ruleset for my miniature space battles. It's up for the initial tests right now. One of the things I like to see in a system is an atractive ship stats sheet. So I'm developing one I'm quite happy about, actually!

It is in ".xls" format, and can be customized to have different colors, so I can have sheets with the traditional colors of the race I happen to be playing with. It doesn't take more than 1 minute to change its colors (!)

The one above is my idea for Dominion ships. Here are some more options:

Romulan

Borg

Klingon

I'll be posting more on my system soon (including the name, which is still being discussed here). Feedback is welcomed!

Also, my Centauri and Dominion fleets are on their way!!

*End of Transmission*


No comments:

Post a Comment