They have been on the works for a long time. As I mentioned on a previous post, the problem was that I made a wash that looked terrible, and I had no idea what to do to save the paint job.
The reason the wash looked that bad is probably because I didn't use proper wash to do that. I simply diluted some acrylic paint on water, with a drop of dish detergent to help thin it down. The recesses were fine, but the high surfaces ended up with some stains here and there.
Well, turned out the solution was simple: A cotton swab lightly dump with thinner. I rubbed it gently over the stains, and "voila"! They were gone. If you ever need to use this technique, remember: press gently. You don't want to remove your painting, just the wash stains over it.
Here are some more pics of the finished armada:
I'm also finishing my first Dindrenzi ships (the starter set) and am working on my newly acquired Minbari Fleet. The first ones will be showing up tomorrow, probably!
*End of Transmission*