Friday, December 27, 2013

(Rei)nforcers

PuppetsWar recently released a new set of ultra-heavy infantry and they look absolutely awesome. I couldn't resisting picking some, and since Enforcers are currently my scifi army of choice, I decided to give them the same paint scheme.

SAM_6331


SAM_6332


SAM_6333


SAM_6334


SAM_6335


I have magnetized all arms, so I can switch them for weapon options other then the stock power fist. There is none on puppetswar range for these guys yet, but I suppose they are going to do some in the near future. Plus, Mantic's Peacekeepers for Deadzone are going to come with lots of arm choices, and I trust they will look just fine on these guys here.

SAM_6336


These models also come with slots for magnets on the top of their armor, allowing you to fit a missile launcher or the like.

SAM_6340


SAM_6341


SAM_6344


SAM_6348


Here we have a comparison pic of a Peacekeeper Enforcer, from Mantic, next to one of PuppetsWar new Ripper suits. Bear in mind that the texture on the Peacekeeper's basing makes him look a bit taller than he actually is. Both models are roughly the same height.

SAM_6350


I also purchased a vehicle weapon from their line. A nice set, easy to magnetize. I'm probably going to use it this for this guy here, which I intend on getting on the next month or so.

SAM_6353


SAM_6355


SAM_6356


SAM_6358


*End of Transmission*

1 comment: