This was made with a styrofoam structure, modeled here and there with some putty and based on thick cardstock. I then added my texture of earth+water+glue and let it dry for a couple days. Next, I drybrushed and then added the flocking. It is amazingly easy to do, and the results are very realistic, as we can see here.
Even though I'll be building 1/72 (20mm) historical armies, this hill is also fit for 28mm, as we can see from the pics ahead. In fact, being multi scale is an advantage of landscape terrain in general.
And here is another piece of terrain I finished this week. A 28mm ruined building. A friend on our gaming club came up with the frame structure (printed a CAD file he made) and I added the base, floors and roof, as well as painted it up.
Last saturday I played my first game of Black Powder and it was real fun. I'm looking forward to play more Napoleonics, and can't wait for my first units to arrive from mail so I can begin assembling my own Grand Armée.
*End of Transmission*