Monday, April 6, 2015

Yet another British Line unit

On the previous post, I showed the newly painted british regiment with green facings, and here is the one wih yellow facings. I've got to say, I like these guys a lot, yellow fits their uniform quite well, and reminds me of the Sharpe's Series, where almost all british infantry was depicted with yellow facings. I think I'll do more british on this color in the future.

SAM_8466


SAM_8467

As with the previous unit, I did this with some men of centre companies and some flank as well, both grenadiers and light company, so my british line units are quite representative, even though the proportions of centre/flank soldiers doesn't exactly match reality.

SAM_8468

SAM_8469

SAM_8470

SAM_8471

March Column:
SAM_8472

SAM_8473

Square:
SAM_8474

SAM_8475

3 comments:

  1. Another great looking unit, excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    Black, Buff, Dark Blue and White were the main other facing colors. One each with purple and orange, several with red.

    ReplyDelete