Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Russian Hussars

Here is my regiment of russian hussars. They are Zvezda, such beautiful models, the only issue I had with them was making up my mind on what colors to paint them, since the russian hussar regiments have so many gorgeous schemes.

I ended up choosing the Akhtyrsk colors, but there are a couple others I also really like, and may eventually do another regiment just to paint a different scheme.

SAM_0679

SAM_0680

SAM_0682

SAM_0684

SAM_0686

SAM_0688

8 comments:

  1. Tremendous unit, they look dynamic and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely! I especially love the Russian Hussar uniforms... so much I have six units of them, including the Lifeguard Hussars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verdadeiramente maravilhosos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous painted hussars!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I love the colours on these! I've now chosen my hussar regiment to paint - the Soum regiment. Your great figures are an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing your Hussars, Marvin! Soum colors are very nice!

      Delete