Thursday, December 29, 2022

Prussian Artillery Limbers

I've been working on quite a few artillery limbers, lately - for Prussians, Wurttemberg and British. Featuring on this post are my first 3 limbers for the Prussian army. As there are no such kits dedicated to Prussians in plastic 1/72, I had to resort to some conversions, using HaT Austrian limbers conducted by Strelets Prussian Dragoons painted as train drivers.

I like to have 1 limber for each of my artillery batteries - and usually, 6 or 7 batteries per major army -so I'll have to produce some more of these at some point. 









3 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to thank you that you put your 1/72 Napoleonics on your Blog where I could find them.
    Your painting jobs are magnificient and I took them as my personal guideline for my own poor efforts in paintings my own collection. I'm just starting the hobby (again) and the sheer amount of images, uniform templates etc is overwhelming. So i'm very, very happy that i can now use your work as a model, because it's just fantastic and a great role model that i can use as a guide! Thank you very much and a great new year to you and all your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really good! Glad to see your back posting more 1/72 Napoleonics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever use of available types to make these excellent limbers. Brilliantly done!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete