Friday, December 23, 2016

Yet More troops for Antares

Since the Algoryn recently got their reinforcements, it's only fair I paint a bit for the other factions as well, so here they are.

First off, Tsan Ra troops for the Isorian Shard:

SAM_0477

SAM_0479

SAM_0481

Ghar attack scutters:

SAM_0483

SAM_0488

Commander-in-Chief Kamrana Josen:

SAM_0494

SAM_0496

SAM_0499


I also decided to paint some extra firepower for the Concord in the form of a couple support weapons from Deadzone Asterians, which I had laying around, and that I think goes well with the Concord feel.

SAM_0447

 They're magnetized, so I can easily switch between the 3 options of top equipment: a heavy and a light gun, and a strange kind of emitter that I might proxy for a support drone of some kind. The heavy gun I'm thinking of using as an yet unreleased Compressor Cannon, and the smaller one as perhaps another plasma cannon (which you can never have too many of anyway).

SAM_0452

SAM_0453

1 comment:

  1. Wow impressive how you have managed to produce a believable osl effect on white background!

    ReplyDelete