Saturday, December 31, 2011

Our Last Best Post of the Year

Last day of the year, and I'm moving on with my Babylon 5 collection. Today, we feature the Minbari!


I finished painting them yesterday, just in time to close the year with a nice fleet display on the blog!

There are a few reinforcements coming soon, since I found the fleet to be too small for my liking. 


The paint scheme of easy. A light blue primer, which already worked as basecoat, followed by Vallejo blue wash, and then highlighting with Revel Enamel light blue.


Hope you guys have enjoyed. I'm having much fun writing this blog, and look forward to a new year with plenty more wargaming and collecting!

Happy New Year to you all!!

*End of Transmisssion*


4 comments:

  1. Your Minbari look very nice. Congratulations on getting another fleet painted, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking Minbari fleet you have there! Just finished a fleet of my own, but not as nice looking as yours. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Man!
    Great looking fleet.
    Thanks for helping with my starship addiction & have a great 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I'm not really a B5 fan but these look really great, even if I don't know who they're meant to be...

    ReplyDelete