Thursday, March 28, 2019

Swedish Lifeguard Infantry

These are the Swedish Lifeguards, the last unit that remained to be painted in my Swedish army (I saved the best for last!). 

As with the rest of the models on Hat's Swedish Infantry set, these guys don't come with a standard bearer, but I figured one of their 3 poses was good conversion material, so, like I did with the grenadiers, I replaced the model's musket with a spare pole and gave him a handpainted flag. 

SAM_1762

SAM_1760

SAM_1761

SAM_1763

SAM_1764

SAM_1765

SAM_1766

SAM_1767


Attack Column:

SAM_1768


March Column:

SAM_1769







5 comments:

  1. They look fantastic, really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Increadible! I am very, very impressed with the flag especially, I could not even begin to consider trying to hand paint a flag such as that. Well done indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolut great paintjob on this special figures!

    ReplyDelete